As a COWORKING, MEETING & GALLERY space, WORK_SPACE is a “triple threat,” offering a hospitable, flexible and stimulating space for individuals and organizations to meet, learn, create and work. Owned and operated by the Town of Manchester, we are an investment in not only the success of the entrepreneurs, artists and non-profits within 2 ½ story building, but also the ongoing revitalization happening throughout Downtown Manchester.
WORK_SPACE has 11 Private Offices, 7 Multi-Purpose Meeting Spaces and 3 unique Art Galleries. We can accommodate 2-125 people for meetings and events, provide complimentary WiFi, have seasonal outdoor seating and are near great restaurants, other service businesses and free parking.
• Month-to-Month memberships for Private Offices & Collaborative Coworking • Quarterly business memberships for discounted Meeting Space
• 6-month & Annual virtual mailing memberships
• Daily and hourly rentals of flexible Meeting Space, Digital Story Studio & Zoom Rooms
• Day passes
• Discounts for Students and Veterans
• Business Development Programs
• Gallery Exhibits, Openings and Artisan Pop-ups
• Networking Events
• Art Workshops