Let Your Voice Be Heard: Downtown Libraryin Constituent News Only
At the June 14, 2022 Town of Manchester Board of Directors meeting the Town's Economic Planning & Development department will be presenting its proposals for the placement of the new flagship library.
A downtown library has proven to be beneficial to the library but also to our downtown businesses. A recent study showed that 1/3 of the visitors to the library came from outside of Manchester. Of greater note, 1/3 of the visitors to the library made at least one other stop downtown before or after visiting the library.
The Downtown Manchester Special Services District has already expressed our strong desire that the library remains downtown. Now it is your turn! We are asking all our property owners and business owners to let your voice be heard!
Let Your Voice Be Heard: Tell the Board of Directors that you support a downtown library.
1. Plan to speak at the Town Board of Directors Meeting on June 14th at 7pm.
- All Manchester residents & Tax Payers (property owners, and registered businesses) may speak during public comment
- If you choose to speak remotely (Zoom) you must register at: http://bod.townofmanchester.org/ prior to the meeting. You may also attend and speak in-person.
- Email a letter to the Board of Directors at [email protected] Be sure to include your address and business information as applicable.
- Sign our letter/petition at WORK_SPACE available at the front desk from 10am to 4pm each weekday